As a potential new patient of Wellness Choice in Newport Beach, we would love the opportunity to sit down with you for a complimentary consultation to see if you qualify for corrective chiropractic care.
In order to start the process, please contact us for an appointment using the form on this page, or calling 949-387-1333 during our regular business hours.
Prior to the day 0f your appointment, please download and fill out the new patient application located below. On the day of your appointment, please bring a printed copy of the filled application, and arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
We look forward to the possibility of helping you achieve exceptional health, through corrective chiropractic care.
We have helped our patients with:
• Back and Neck Pain
• Headache / Migraines
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Low Metabolism
• High Blood Pressure
• Frozen Shoulder
• Shoulder Pain
• Disc Herniation
• Acid Reflux / GERD
• Trouble Sleeping
• Postural Deformities
- It is your responsibility to call our office if you will be more than 10 minutes early or late. This is the only way to stay on track with your healing schedule.
- If you are sick, it is especially important to make your visit. The adjustment will help boost your immune system by 200%.
- If you miss a visit for any reason, make it up within 24 hours. When you miss a visit without making it up, you can reverse your progress by one week.
- If you miss 3 visits without calling to reschedule, we will unfortunately have to dismiss you from care.
- If you do not complete your care or you are dismissed from care, you would only be charged for the care you received and any used home equipment, thus voiding your care plan discount. The retail cost per visit would be applied to all used visits. Any outstanding fees would be due at that time. If a credit is owed, we will finalize your reimbursement within 7 days.
- As you already know we are an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies. You will receive a superbill the first week of every month for all the services provided in the month prior. Our team is trained to guide you with submitting your superbill to your insurance.
- All of your immediate family members have the opportunity to be checked for subluxations within the next two weeks (from today) at the doctor’s expense.
- We have time set aside on the schedule for your convenience.
- We will always ask for referrals and “Who do you know that we can help?” in regards to care in our office. We are on a mission to transform our community, and we can’t do it without your help.
During Your Visit
- We encourage you not to bring your cell phones to the office and use this time to disconnect, relax and heal. If you choose to bring your cell phones with you, we recommend listening to meditation or your favorite book with headphones.
- If your children are under care or you bring them into the office, please make sure to keep them with you at all times, for their safety. Our office and traction equipment are not child-proof.
- During your treatment if you have any specific questions, the doctors are available via email and will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- There are two doctors in our clinic. One of them will always be available for your care.